Saturday, April 21, 2007

Cools Shirts, Candles, and Bee stings

I will start with the cool shirts... The office in Dallas has a softball team and we all got shirts even if we don't play on the team. Pacino and I opened ours on Friday. We decided to wear them around and take some pictures. I'm number 28...which is cool because its an even number :)

Now on to candles... I've been looking for some new candles with a fresh scent. I stopped in Z Gallerie because I love their candles!! I got the Thai Lemongrass...It smells soooo good.

As I handed my credit card to the cashier, I felt satisfied with my purchase...until I felt this extreme pain in my left hand!! I looked down at my hand and had a bee, yes a bee, stuck to it. The little biotch had stung me!! Me, Latisha, the girl who avoids all insects if she can!!

After some screaming and a little praying the cashier and two customers helped me sit down and scrape out the stinger. One of the girls was nice enough to whack the bee again just to make sure it was dead. Was this a sign from God that I did not need to purchase these candles? I don't know, but after some antibiotic and a cold pack I took my candles and left.

I would like to thank Cammeron for making her husband look up how to treat bee stings. Thanks girl!

1 comment:

Cammeron said...

did the deodorant work? hahaha