Friday, May 18, 2007

its a random post-enjoy


OOOOOklahoma!! where the wind comes sweeping down the plain, and the waving wheat can sure smell sweet when the wind comes right after the rain.....There's more, but you get what I'm sayin. I am sooo excited for my trip to Oklahoma.

Last night I finally figured out what to do with the chipboard book I got from my happy mail partner. It's perfect for my Europe pictures.


Today was my carotid artery scan. I wasn't sure how they were going to do it, but it was awesome! The woman took an ultrasound of the arteries in my neck in order to detect any signs of heart disease. I didn't know that the arteries in your body had different sounds depending on what organ they supply blood to. Your skin isn't "requesting" as much blood as a liver, so the artery that supplies it's blood sounds low and slower. Compared to your brain, which needs a lot of blood, that artery is faster and has a higher tone.
The entire time I was waiting I had scenes from Grey's running through my head. I'm still in shock from last nights show.