Friday, March 23, 2007

ANTDM...

aka...America's Next Top Dog Model. I've been trying to work with Clarice on her modeling skills. I can't get her to sit still long enough to get a shot that's not a big blur. Treats don't really work, calling her name doesn't work, trying to sneak the camera out doesn't work either. As soon as she sees the camera or hears the lens move she has to run around like a mad woman. Maybe I just suck at taking pictures...


And yes, thats my dog licking the back of my neck...it could have been a nice pic of Clare and me and she ruined it...

1 comment:

Cammeron said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
I think I just peed my pants.
That pic of you is to freaking die for.
Oh, and btw, I expect the first pic of clarice in my inbox.
NOW
okay, whenever you get the chance...
Thanks!! :*